Tuesday, December 27, 2016

We as Humans

We’ve all had experiences that have brought us to the darkest places we could ever fear to face.

Now imagine you had the power to pull someone out of that dark place even for a single second.

That’s the most amazing gift we as humans have been given.

Why waste a day stuck in your own world when you could be doing anything in order to make someone else’s journey just a little easier?

I truly believe that I had been put on this Earth in order to make people’s journeys easier. Whether it’s as simple as holding the door open for someone or saving a friend because I knew her future held amazing opportunities, I feel as though every little thing I do should benefit others in some way.

When I think about the lowest point I have been in my life I can't help but to also think about the things that pulled me out of that hell for a moment. The people around me had the power to save me from drowning and they are constant reminders of how much power I have when it comes to making other people's journeys easier.

Don't take that power for granted.

1 comment:

  1. What a great reminder of something I really needed to hear. :)

    ReplyDelete