Tuesday, December 20, 2016

What a Scary Thought

What happened to love being enough? When I was younger I was tricked into believing that people were always going to be married and in love; that’s how it had always seemed in movies. Some part of me still believes this which is why it makes it harder to believe maybe they had fallen out of love. What a scary thought.

I don’t want to live in a world where I am constantly surrounded by people falling in and out of love…I want to be submersed in love. Love for others, love for myself, love for my struggles. As my eyes are opened to this idea of love, I begin to realize that maybe it’s impossible; what a scary thought.


Maybe it is just as easy to fall out of love as it is to fall into it. What a scary thought.

With all these thoughts in my head I still find myself holding onto a glimmer of hope that maybe somewhere there are people who are living the fairytale that I can only hope to one day obtain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment